ABBA: DAD’S BY DESIGN
“Restoring the hearts of the father’s to the children…”
The theme of this year’s Blueprint for Men Symposium is ABBA: Dad’s by Design. Both science and scripture testify to the importance of fathers in the development of healthy children yet we continue to see a decline of strong fatherhood even in the church. This symposium seeks to help men and women make positive changes in their own lives and that of their children by having a clear picture our…
- Fatherhood Blueprint – Understanding God’s ideal for fatherhood
- Earthly Father – Dealing with our father wounds
- Heavenly Father – Exposing beliefs of God from our earthly father
- Marriage – Maximizing fatherhood through strong marriages
- Location: Hamilton Community Church
- Date: Saturday, January 13, 2018
- Time: 3:00-6:00 pm
- Who: Men and women invited 13 yrs+
- Cost: It’s FREE… invite your friends!
- Register: Required online
- Perks: Child Care. Door Prizes.
- 3:00 Welcome
- 3:15 Broken: The Father Effect
- 3:45 Restored: Dad’s by Design
- 4:15 Synergy: Marriage
- 4:45 Break
- 5:00 Panel Discussion
- 5:45 Closing Challenge
- 6:00 Prayer of Dedication
John Finch, creator of the The Father Effect book and film, will share vignettes from the film that center on how his father’s abandonment and suicide negatively impacted his life and how, through forgiveness, everything changed. John reports that 9 out of 10 people experience a father wound which, if left unresolved, results in another broken generation. But there is hope of restoration through God’s grace and forgiveness!
For more about John and The Father Effect click here.
CAN’T MAKE IT? CLICK HERE TO LIVESTREAM IT!
CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES FROM THE 2017 SYMPOSIUM
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO FROM THE 2017 SYMPOSIUM