Welcome to Blueprint for Men’s Daily Prayer Circle. This virtual prayer group meets every day for only 10 minutes from 3:00-3:10 pm ET. The prayer circle is led by one of our leadership team members and is intended to be a place where we collectively call out to God for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in these last days. It is also a place where we lift our praises and petitions to our Heavenly Father from Whom all blessings flow. Join us!
CLICK HERE to join our Daily Prayer Circle on Zoom.
Here’s our Group Guidelines:
- Join the call a few minutes early
- Keep video off and stay muted until your name is called
- No cross talk… we are focusing on prayer only
- Participants pray after facilitator says his name
- Keep prayers short… around 30-seconds
- Prayers may include specific praise and petitions
- Participants may pray more than once if time allows
- Prayer time lasts only 10 minutes
Here’s how our Prayer Time flows…
- Join the group a few minutes early using the provided Zoom link.
- At 3:00 pm the meeting will start with an introduction and directions from the group leader.
- The group leader then has a 30-second opening prayer and then says the name of the first man.
- Prayer continues with each man limiting his prayer to around 30-seconds.
- The group leader closes with prayer by 3:10 pm
Here’s the timing sequence that you might expect…
- 3:00:00 pm Welcome – Facilitator
- 3:00:30 Prayer #1 – Opening Prayer
- 3:01:00 Prayer #2
- 3:01:30 Prayer #3
- Continued prayers every 30 seconds…
- 3:08:30 Prayer #17
- 3:09:00 Prayer #18
- 3:09:30 Prayer #19 – Closing Prayer
- 3:10:00 End Prayer Circle