Welcome to Blueprint for Men’s Prayer Circle. This virtual prayer group meets weekdays from 7:00-7:10 am ET. The prayer circle is led by one of our leadership team members and is intended to be a place where we collectively call out to God for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in these last days. It is also a place where we lift our praises and petitions to our Heavenly Father from Whom all blessings flow. Join us!
“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14
CLICK HERE to join us on the Prayer Circle
Here’s our Group Guidelines:
- Join the call a few minutes early
- Keep video off and stay muted until your name is called
- Leader begins with a short message and introductions
- Participants pray after facilitator says his name
- Keep prayers short… around a minute is ideal
- Participants may pray more than once if time allows
Daily Prayer Focus:
The Hand Prayer is our way to focus our prayers heavenward. Here’s the framework we will follow on a day-by-day basis. Please understand that you may bring anything to the Lord in prayer!
- Monday – Thumb – Thanksgiving and Praise to our Great God!
- Tuesday – Pointer Finger – Repentance, Direction and Correction
- Wednesday – Zinger Finger – Confession, Challenges and Spiritual Warfare
- Thursday – Ring Finger – Commitment, Integrity, and Purity
- Friday – Pinky Finger – God’s Strength in my Weakness, Reaching Out to Others
Inspirational Quotes about Prayer:
“To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing.” – Martin Luther
Prayer is the opening of the heart to God as to a friend. Not that it is necessary in order to make known to God what we are, but in order to enable us to receive Him. Prayer does not bring God down to us, but brings us up to Him. ~ Ellen White
“Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden.” – Corrie Ten Boom
Unceasing prayer is the unbroken union of the soul with God, so that life from God flows into our life; and from our life purity and holiness flow back to God. ~ Ellen White
“You cannot pray for someone and hate them at the same time.” – Billy Graham
In the prayer of faith there is a divine science; it is a science that everyone who would make his lifework a succes must understand. ~ Ellen White