Father’s Day is an important date on the calendar for families, churches, communities, and our nation. It’s a day to celebrate dads, to affirm them for the strength they bring to their families, and to encourage them to be the fathers that their kids need them to be.
But it takes more than words of encouragement for men to become better dads. Even the best men need a plan, a blueprint, for becoming intentional fathers. So, in an effort to help our dads step up, we at Blueprint for Men, are providing you a wide variety of resources that can be put into action immediately.
Watch this 4 minute video and start taking action to become an intentional father today!
THE INTENTIONAL FATHER
RESOURCES FOR CHURCHES
Father’s Day Tribute Video
Play this 1 minute video in your church on Father’s Day weekend to inspire your congregation. Super simple!
Father’s Day Resources Promotion
Use this PowerPoint image, with QR code, to promote Father’s Day resources in your church program.
RESOURCES FOR DADS
BLUEPRINT FOR MEN
- The Adulting Challenge Blueprint – A practical checklist of what every father should teach his children by age 18.
- Manhood Rites and Blessings: A fresh approach to the ancient practice of preparing your son for manhood
- The 10 Roles of an Intentional Father: Master these challenging roles to become an intentional father
- A Prayer of Blessing for Your Wife: One of the most powerful ways to say “I Love You” to the mother of your children
- Follow Jesus: This compact book provides a concise pathway for raising children in today’s world (Collegedale Church)
- Father’s Love Letter (4:40)
- The Boy Crisis: A Sobering look at the State of our Boys (12:50)
- Developing a Rite of Passage for Your Sons (57:33)
- Every Child Deserves a Loving Dad (3:01)
- Restore: A Father, a Son, and a Vintage Porsche Restoration (6:30)
- Purposeful Outdoor Experiences for Dads (3:44)
- Little Light Studios, Blueprint for Dads (56:19)
RightNow Media has been called the “Christian Netflix” for families and churches. Many of our recommended video-based resources for fatherhood are available to you on RightNow Media. Click on the image below to visit their website and discover more about this incredible resource.
To gain free access to RightNow Media through our Blueprint for Men subscription just email your request to email@example.com and you will receive an email invite with next steps. You can watch content on your computer, smart TV, or handheld device by downloading the RightNow Media app. There are thousands of videos to choose from that will help you become a stronger man of God. Don’t miss this!
For Raising Children
- The Blessing: Giving the Gift of Unconditional Love and Acceptance, by John Trent and Gary Smalley
- Rite of Passage: A Father’s Blessing, by Jim McBride
For Raising Sons
- The Intentional Father: A Practical Guide to Raise Sons of Courage and Character, by Jon Tyson
- Raising a Modern Day Knight: A Father’s Role in Guiding His Son to Authentic Manhood, by Robert Lewis
For Raising Daughters
- Strong Fathers, Strong Fathers: 10 Secrets Every Father Should Know, by Meg Meeker, MD
- 52 Things Daughters Need from Their Dads: What Father’s Can Do to Build a Lasting Relationship, by Jay Payleitner
Father’s Day is an important date on the calendar for families, churches, communities, and our nation. It’s a day to celebrate dads, to affirm them for the strength they bring to their families, and to encourage them to be the fathers that their kids need them to be. But it takes more than words of […]firstname.lastname@example.org