Jesus is the Master Craftsman, and we are his workmanship, for the purpose of making a difference in this increasingly chaotic godless world. This weekend is designed to help you rediscover God’s vision for your life and submit to his hammer and chisel so that you become the man God designed you to be. To live a life of significance, a life of joy, and a life of service, we must let God (re)build us into His image from the inside out!
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10
The Building Metaphor
Most of us guys like to work with our hands, to build things, to repair things, and to get things done. It’s so satifying! Most of us can do simple home projects and repairs with coaching from YouTube or a friend while a few of us have the skills to do major renovations or even build a complete house. Whatever your skillset may be, every project involves an investment of time, money, skills, tools, and materials. It’s a process that starts with a vision and a plan for how to get the job done… it’s a lot like life!
What’s Your Plan?
So, what’s your plan for building the life that God is calling you to live? Do you have a vision? Do you have a plan? Do you have the tools? Unfortunately for most men the answer to these questions is anything but a solid YES. Most of us men have never been shown how to develop a comprehensive and cohesive plan for life based on biblical principles. That’s what this weekend is all about… developing your own personalized “Blueprint for Life”.
Creating Your Blueprint
During the weekend you will be introduced to the Blueprint System that will help you create your own “Blueprint for Life”. We will address the four areas of life that are necessary for building strong men of God. These areas are your 1) Internal Strength, 2) Relational Strength, 3) Working Strength, and 4)Resource Strength. By the end of the weekend you will have a good start on your personal blueprint, some new tools, and a team of men to help you with the heavy lifting in the days that follow.
Welcome to the Carolina Conference Men’s Retreat. It’s time to lace up your boots, put on your toolbelt, and start building with the Master Builder!
Here’s to Building Better Men with God,
Blueprint for Men
Founder | President
Friday Evening: Session #1
- Title: Vision or Mirage… God’s vision for your life
- Key Text: “Where there is no vision, the people perish: But he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” Proverbs 29:18
Sabbath Morning: Session #2
- Title: Order or Chaos… God’s plan for your life
- Key Text: “The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.” Proverbs 16:9
Sabbath Evening: Session #3
- Title: Action or Procrastination… God’s work in your life
- Key Text: “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” Ephesians 2:10
Sunday Morning: Session #4
- Title: Serving or Sucking… God’s love in your life
- Key Text: “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34