Dear Family Man,
If you’re a family man who loves the outdoors you won’t want to miss the Father-Daughter Spring Wildflower Campout being held in the Great Smoky Mountains!
The Smokies are recognized as an International Biosphere Reserve due to its tremendous biodiversity which is estimated to be around 19,000 species. And, it is noted for having some of the best spring wildflower displays found anywhere on the planet and that is one of the primary reasons for visiting the park at this time.
Our time together will be experiential learning at its best as we identify and photograph wildflowers. From our basecamp we will explore a wide variety of forest communities ranging from the sheltered Cove Hardwood Forest to the mountain-top Spruce-Fir Forest.
Our Creator God is the author of all that is beautiful so this adventure will be a celebration of His genius and power! The purpose of the weekend is to serve as an opportunity to open the “Book of Nature” and learn to walk closer with God!
Here’s to Building Better Men… and their Families
Trip Organizer and Naturalist
- WHO: Fathers and daughters of all ages
- WHERE: Elkmont Campground
- WHEN: April 16-18, 2021
- COST: $150/family
- INCLUDED: Campsite and programming materials
- BRING: Your own camping equipment and food
- DEADLINE: Register by April 9, 2021
- SPACE: Space is extremely limited so don’t delay!
- DETAILS: Download Info Packet
- REGISTRATION: Click on link below