You are invited to join me at the Men’s Recharge Retreat at Johnston Woods Retreat Center on April 3-5, 2020. This local retreat center located in Bradley County, TN, provides us with a close-to-home outdoor experience that feels miles away.
This will be a very relaxed weekend that blends inspirational messages, great music, tasty meals, outdoor recreation, and Christian brotherhood. You can choose to come for the entire weekend, for the day, or even just a few hours. If you stay for the weekend you must plan on tent camping. If you’re not into camping you can commute, it’s that close.
Guys, if this retreat sounds interesting to you, check out the details in this information packet. It should give you all the information you need but if you have any questions feel free to contact me by phone, text, or email. No matter what you decide, this retreat will recharge your worn-out soul! Here’s a quick overview…
Who is invited?
- All men over 13 years of age are invited to attend. Let’s pack it out so invite your friends!
What is Johnston Woods?
- Johnston Woods is a 400-acre event and retreat center located in Bradley County, TN. We have reserved the open-aired pavilion and campground near the lake. If you are coming for the weekend you will be camping. No RVs allowed. We do have access to a bath house so it’s not totally primitive! To find out more CLICK HERE
What should I bring?
- If you are coming for the day all you should bring is a camp chair, bible, water, sunglasses, hat, etc.
- If you are coming for the entire weekend see the checklist in the information packet.
What recreation is available?
- There is a small lake for canoeing and fishing.
- Plus, there are mountain biking and hiking trails.
How do I get there?
- Johnston Woods address is 298 Brymer Creek Rd, McDonald, TN 37353
- You can find directions by CLICKING HERE
How much will it cost?
- $70 per person for the full weekend which includes camping fees and Saturday lunch and supper
- $40 per person for Saturday only which includes Saturday lunch and supper