If you’re ready to step-up your game as a dad, then the FREE GCSS Breakfast for Dads might just be the start of your journey from good dad to great dad! After a delicious breakfast you will be presented with tangible strategies for guiding your child through the educational journey that lies ahead from K-12 and beyond. Research shows that students with highly involved fathers do better academically, socially, and spiritually than children that have disengaged dads. But even the best dads usually lack the education and guidance to provide the best for their children. So, at the beginning of this new school year, take some time to gather with other men who are seeking to discover how to go from good dad to GREAT DAD!
- Tom Fogg – A.W. Spalding Principal
- Tabor Nudd – A.W.S./C.A.M.S. Chaplain
- Tim Cross – Collegedale Church Family Life Pastor
- William Hurtado – Collegedale Church Youth Pastor
- Marty Miller – Blueprint for Men